Saturday 27 September 2014

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT~ Sarah Hardy

 
 

 
Hi, I'm Sarah Hardy.
The author of When Past & Present Collide, WP&PC. I'm 33 (shhh!), and I'm married to the most special man a wife could ask for, he is my best friend and my rock. We have 3 beautiful children together and we live in Mid Wales in the UK. For me reading was an escape from the long hours in work and being a mummy. I had always wanted to write my own book, but with working 60 hours a week, looking after house and children, well let's say writing wasn't even a possibility. Just over 2 years ago I had to leave work due to heart failure, and for me what best time to write. But again, something else came up. I needed heart surgery, so my book was put on hold again. This year I made a promise that my book would get finished and I'm so excited to say it is. I hope you love Ella and Jacob as much as I do.
Sarah xxx
 
 
 
 
BOOKS BY SARAH
 
 
 
She hadn't meant to fall in love. She knew that if she did then she would have to pay the consequences. She had risked it all for true love. But with both of their pasts haunting them, did they ever really have a chance of a happy ever after?

Two people. Bought together by fate. Both have been destroyed by their pasts.

What would truly happen, When Past & Present Collide?

Can they survive what destiny has in store for them? Or will their worlds crumble all around them?

Only time will tell. But unfortunately for Jacob and Ella, time is the one luxury their money can't
buy.
 
 
 
Amazon US:

Amazon UK:

Add to Goodreads:
 
 





 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment