Friday 2 January 2015

Reveiw ~The Bed Wife by Suzanna Lynn



The Bed Wife
5 out of 5 amazing Stars  
Reviewed by Kassidy 

Suzanna Lynn created a beautiful love story in The Bed Wife. When I first heard about this book I was excited to read it. I love fantasy books and to top it off this one is a fantasy romance. Once I started reading The Bed Wife I couldn’t put it down. It was a magical read that keep my attention the whole time.
You have prince Baylin who was wonderfully written. You can see the struggles he goes through to make sure Luana is happy in the castle. You can also feel the love that he has for Luana. He has a duty to his kingdom to protect it and also to bed Luana and produce a son. He is a man any woman could wish for. He is caring and wants to love Luana but being the prince puts up a road block on their love. The prince can only marry a Princess and Luana is not a princess. 

Luana was also a very strong character. She did not want to be a part of the bed wife tradition. She wanted to stay at home and help her family. She knows there is no real love in being a Bed Wife. Once the men get marry, the bed wives are put aside and they are also not allowed to see their children.  She didn’t want this life.  Once she was picked and realized who picked her she guarded her heart. Towards the end you could feel the true love she has for Baylin. 

I truly loved this story. It has every in it, romance, fighting, evil uncles, Trolls and so much more. I would recommend it to anyone who loves historical romance, fantasy romance. It kind of had a Lord of the Rings feel to it. I love that part of it because I am a huge Lord of the Rings fan.  Seriously pick it up and read it.



No comments:

Post a Comment