Monday 13 July 2015

Review ~Sexed into Submission by Julie Bailes


 ***Contains BDSM material. Intended for mature audience. Not for the easily offended.*** 
The daughter of a house wife whore, and a screw-all-his-clients attorney, I learned early on that trust can’t be given and love doesn’t truly exist. Sure, maybe it exists in fairytales, but this is real life and it’s ugly. Love, lust, anger, and joy, emotions, in general, are for the weak and I don’t do them. I’m a hell-on-heels heartbreaker who can’t be tamed, or so I thought. This dominating, possessive, and sinfully sexy piece of man storms into my life and his only mission is to break me down like a house of cards caught in the middle of a windstorm. Ryder is shaking my world, flipping it upside down, and stirring my emotions like a hurricane. I’m feeling things I’ve never felt before and doing things I normally don’t do. His touch, his presence, they leave me drunk on sin and thirsty for more. This man, Ryder, he’s the type of man who once you’ve met, there’s no forgetting him. He’s the antidote that gets me by. We have a fatal attraction, and nothing good can come from it. All good things must come to an end, and it’s only a matter of time before we discover if what we’re sharing is a blessing or curse.
***Currently $0.99 cents at the time of this post except Amazon CA***
Amazon US:  http://amzn.com/B00MP1ZJBW 
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00MP1ZJBW
Amazon CA: http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00MP1ZJBW ($1.21)
B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/sexed-into-submission-hot-tree-editing/1120147533?ean=2940150421219


Ratings: 5 Stars
Things you need while reading Into Sexed Submission by Julie Bailes.

~Air Condition or a fan
~1 bottle of water

Trust me when I say that this book is “Holy Smokes” THAT hot!!!. Erotica's usually aren't my thing but I saw this book and wanted to give it a try.
This has to be the hottest book I've read in a long time. Not only where the sex scenes out of this world but there was a great storyline.

Characters:
Ryder, right off the bat was a force that could not contained. He saw what he wanted and went after it. I loved that Ryder protected whatever was his and he was not afraid to get his hands a little dirty.

I really enjoyed Piper's character. I love it when a heroine is confident, independent and knows what she has and uses it.
Piper is submissive but being so hard strong she gives Ryder a ride of his life and he loves it. I enjoyed that their relationship was so challenging, unique and like every relationship had their ups and downs.

Overall, Into Sexed Submission had a very good pace (I couldn't believe it when I was almost done the book in just a few hours of starting it). Most characters were likeable and others you wanted to just make them disappear lol.
The ending of the book had me worry a little bit. I kept watching the % left and thinking ”Oh no” but the author did not disappointment. I am looking forward to reading more about Piper and Ryder. I think there are so many questions left unanswered. Where is Cassianna?

Author Julie Bailes has a new fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment